All it takes is five steps to have the home you have been dreaming of:
- Contact Modern Home Improvers by phone or email.
- A Sales Consultant will contact you to arrange a suitable time to visit your home. This is a FREE consultation.
- Have all your ideas, pictures, sketches etc together for the appointment. At this point, every idea that you have is considered.
- Our Sales Consultant will advise you of an approximate price. This price is not firm until the next stage.
- Your plans will be drawn up by our qualified Design Team. Using the 3D Imagery Software, the floor plan is yours to keep*. A fee is applicable for design plans.
- At this stage, a firm price** will be put forward to you. Any changes to the floor plan can be made at this point without extra charges.
- When you agree to go ahead, a Contract will be drawn up and a Specification. Working Drawings will also be created.
- The Contract shows all progress payments and the working days allowable for the renovation. Any changes to the Contract will be submitted in writing via a “Variation to Contract” form.
- The Specification is a detailed account on all aspects of your renovation. They include electrical, plumbing, siteworks, brickwork, roofing, tiling and cabinetry to name a few.
- The Working Drawings are designed using the Design Plan which you have decided on. Using the 3D Imagery Software, the Working Drawings become a virtual tour of your new renovations.
After the Contract has been signed, Modern Home Improvers will organise the following:
- Home Indemnity Insurance
- Engineering approvals
- Site Survey
- Building licence and planing with local council
- Water Corporation approval
All costs incurred from these approvals are included in the Contract price.
You will be required to make selections regarding tiles, fixtures, windows, bricks, doors, roofing etc.
Our qualified Site Manager will contact you before Construction begins. He will be there every step of the way throughout your renovation experience.
All our tradesmen are subcontracted. They all hold current Blue Card’s and are qualified in their respective trades. Some of our “tradies” have been with Modern Home Improvers for more than 15 years.
We use only reputable suppliers here in Perth.
- Upon completion of the renovation, a Practical Completion handover will be carried out with you.
- Modern Home Improvers offer a 13 week maintenance period after Practical Completion.
- As per the Home Building Contracts Act 1991, a six year structural warranty on works carried out by Modern Home Improvers is valid from day of Practical Completion.
* Subject to Contract
** All Modern Home Improvers plans are subject to Copyright